About:

I have another page meant to examine the world from the eyes of a new high school graduate. I felt that this was very impersonal, so I began this page to share my life with readers. Crazy, fun, and challenging,are just a few, simple words to describe my life. I hope you will buckle up and take this ride called life with me, and enjoy being a passenger in the beauty of it all.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just a Little Bit About My Week

      My first day at work went great. I caught on fast, though I was very nervous at first. Eventually I was even able to fill a complete order by myself! You could imagine my excitement, which I believe makes me a dork. I even ended up flipping the makeup line, restocking, learning where everything was kept, swept the floors, and made friends with a girl that got partnered with me. The manager even stepped back and let her coach me, which she said was due to our obvious connection. YAY!
      I work again tonight, and I know things will go even more smoothly. I'm a little scared that i'll be entering in during dinner rush of the most busy night of the week, but I think i'll be OK. Hopefully that girl will be working again (why can't I remember her name?) so that I may catch a little empathy.
      Currently, my heart feels like is has been ripped out of my chest. Someone did something very awful to a person I care about deeply. It's the kind of thing that keeps you up at night, wondering how said person could ever deal with this. My prayers are with her, and I hope everything turn out at least somewhat alright. She has had a very hard life and if anyone deserves to come out of this, it's her. I've never known anyone with such a pure heart and constantly kind intentions.
      I hope my credit card get's here sometime before next month. I'd like to avoid bank fees, which sadly means using my card six times a month, because I doubt i'll make enough to avoid the fees through direct deposit. Speaking of which, my I.D. needs to hurry, also! I don't know how I could deposit the first live check without an I.D. confirmation.
      My mom and I have decided to work with children at church. Perfect practice for me, seeing how I want to be a counselor for adolescents. Problem is, they require we wear skirts or dresses. We just started attending church a number of months ago, so this has posed as a problem. We each only own a couple. Her more than I, since my numbers are currently two. Luckily she knows how to use a sewing machine (i'll get around to it this year), so she has made one for my sister already. I get to pick out my fabric today, as soon as she gets back from dropping my sister off in Lodi.
      PLEASE keep my friend in your prayers this week. Even though you don't know her, God works in miraculous ways. It will be know and appreciated, regardless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment