About:

I have another page meant to examine the world from the eyes of a new high school graduate. I felt that this was very impersonal, so I began this page to share my life with readers. Crazy, fun, and challenging,are just a few, simple words to describe my life. I hope you will buckle up and take this ride called life with me, and enjoy being a passenger in the beauty of it all.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sky

      When I look at the sky, I often find it a reflection of the earth. It weeps, it rejoices, and it pleads. The golden sun of a perfect sunset, dampened by the pink and orange hues of exhaust. The magnificent blue sky, cloudless and perfect for play, darkened, destroying the day. The moon that waxes and wanes, rotating in perfection for changes worldwide.
      I like to take moments of the day, wasting them by looking up. It never looks the same twice. A cloud in different placements and rain that never drops in the same place has kept the child in me stirring in wonder for years. Many people take it for granted, passing my amazement off as a tree hugger tendency. I object to this greatly. I believe people just don't take enough deep breaths in their lives, stopping to enjoy greater gifts from God.
      Here we are, in the middle of summer, and the sky is grey. Clouds are invading, and tears are threatening to spill. When I was a kid, I used to believe that when it rained the angels in heaven were weeping. Over time that view changed to God being sad. I now stick to the latter belief, since rain was only created due to God's hurt over human corruption.
      With everything going on in our church, ours locally and the world church, I feel today more than ever it must be God's tears. SO many of his kids are hurting each other, no one stopping to consider the other. People are aimlessly rushing around, giving no respect to God on his day. More than that, lies and deception are dangerously increasing daily and no one is the wiser. Agenda 21 seems to be growing near, and its supporters growing large. I would understand God's sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment