About:

I have another page meant to examine the world from the eyes of a new high school graduate. I felt that this was very impersonal, so I began this page to share my life with readers. Crazy, fun, and challenging,are just a few, simple words to describe my life. I hope you will buckle up and take this ride called life with me, and enjoy being a passenger in the beauty of it all.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Music

      I am the BIGGEST nerd for it. There is something about reading music and playing an instrument that leaves a permanent mark on your soul.
      I started playing clarinet in fifth grade and have not stopped since. Though I do need to practice more, I'm even actually pretty good. Mainly, I love to play nothing and let the notes just flow. It's different from when I play my Bass guitar, where I love playing along with music. There is something about it that is undeniably magical.
      Last night, I went online looking for a new phone case. My dad has amazon prime, so I thought I may have better luck there than in the Metro store, which is disappointingly limited in options. I was a little dismayed at the 317 pages to scroll through, but started my relentless search, anyways.
      To further prove my musical nerd tendencies, I found a bejeweled phone case, covered in music notes and piano keys. I so, so, had to have it. My dad found it ridiculous it cost 15 dollars. My mom found it funny  I wanted a bejeweled phone case. It was a lose-lose situation, that I came out of with a new phone case awaiting delivery.
      I have this humorous personality that let's me enjoy the small things in life. Thank God, because otherwise I would have stuck with a plain, boring case with Winnie the Pooh on it. (May I just say, don't judge. My mother loves Winnie the Pooh, and threw a fit over it. Her phone didn't have that little bear as an option :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment